Saturday, April 30, 2011

denim and lace

andrew & the mottley crew at prossy airport waiting for
the plane to the gold coast for an SES comp - just one of the
gang, in jeans! everyone looking great.
(good luck all of you, represent us well tomorrow!)
andrew: 30 april 9.18am
Great. Thanks Ann. You've cost me $30!

ann:
oh!?! Do I get an explanation or you are now in flight mode?

andrew:
Lost too much weight grrrr :) Bought my first pair of jeans in i reckon 15 years, (not due to only weight, just never worn them before)
Those George Michael swings you give me must be doing it LOL

ann:
hahahahahaha! I hope I cost you hundreds more then! GO the jeans! Well done sir.

ok, despite we have just discovered andrew is a cheapskate (ha! - thirty dollar jeans - REALLY!?! :P~~) a milestone. when losing weight i also remember my 'first pair of jeans'. except, mine was 'first pair ever'. i had only ever owned elasticised waist ones - oh so very ugly.
indeed, a great feeling.
love out of the blue texts like that andrew! keep 'em coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment