Wednesday, January 19, 2011

never a need for mcdonalds

never ever ever ever!
day 19 - 65kms total

ann: 7:28pm
have you walked today

andrew: 7:30pm
Just about ready to.....walking home from McDonald's.....aaargh, I mean centro LOL

ann: 7:54pm
better NOT be mcdonalds! your kids dont need mcdonalds either!

andrew: 7:56pm LOL no need to worry....haven't been near the place

ann: 8:08pm
are you tired of it yet or doing ok with it all? .

andrew: 8:11pm
If people would stop texting, I'd be fine LOL. got my girly umbrella for the heavy stuff.... am fine, thanks for asking :)

ann: 8:13pm
im not texting! so youre not including me :) sorry. i think i must just be weary .

andrew: 8:15pm
You can't keep up LOL. No, no..... thanks for the help so far

ann: 8:15pm
thats ok
*bleeped edit*. enjoy walk eh. look forward to the write up .

andrew: 8:25pm Can I quote that in the writeup? LOL
I'm not offended, I'm not offended....

ann: 8:29pm
*bleeped edit! again*
of course, its write up material isnt it? - NOT! there will need to be a little editing on this one i imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment