Sunday, January 23, 2011

sensational sunday

day 23 - 4kms - total 81kms.

What a great afternoon for a walk. Surrounded by all my friends, the lonely walk was great to freshen the mind and reflect on the past week.

I must do this more often (yeah, i know TarzANN "you can do it every day"), however every now and then it is great to just get out there by oneself and walk.

The distance seemed short today, in that I covered 4km which seemed to just fly by. I felt like I could walk and walk forever (obviously my legs would wear down to my kneecaps beforehand), mainly due to the great weather, with a nice breeze cooling my muscular physique :)

It's funny how I looked at the photos taken by Storm on Friday and my first thought is, "great, can you please take it again". Though now after some time thinking about it, it is who i am.  Not who i want to be, just how i am seen on the outside. Thanks for the photos Storm, your camera skills are amazing :)

I feel great afterwards, my legs feel great, my mind is clear, i know what i need to do this week now .... thanks boardwalk, you're a lifesaver! :)

1 comment:

  1. ha! don't think i EVER said i could do it every day :P~ - have my own 10k to get through too you know! i run that with my friends ALL the time! sad face?! ha, :) i LOVE running on my own - best times in the world - enjoy the zen moments!
    plus - only so many hours in the day ya know, and SOME of us have to work!! :P

    ann

    ReplyDelete